Women Development Cell (WDC):
The Women and Gender Development Cell (WGDC) is a mandated body as per Section 3.2 (15) of UGC Guidelines (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal of Sexual Harassment of women employees and students in higher educational institutions) Regulations, 2015.
Objectives of Career Development Cell:
- To create and develop a congenial environment for women employees (including teaching, support staff, and contractual as well as daily wages employees) and students (rural, urban, specially-abled, underprivileged, marginalised), allowing them to reach their full potential.
- To undertake the awareness programmes on gender sensitization, women’s rights and women empowerment in college.
- To sensitize the students towards the gender equality.
- To develop equitable opportunities for the educational avenues for women.
- To build a gender sensitive and inclusive campus.
- To address concerns of gender discrimination and recommend measures and policies
for gender parity at the college.
- To prevent sexual harassment at workplace.
Special facilities for female staff and students:
- Round the clock security at gate.
- Ladies common room is located in on 1st floor of college having notice board, complaint box, and first aid box.
- The College premises, laboratories and corridors are under video surveillance equipped with CCTV cameras
- Availability of doctor in emergency.
- Special Health Check-up camp followed by counseling.
- Lectures on health, hygiene and nutrition especially for girl students.
- In case of illness taking the students to doctor / dropping home.
- Well-equipped gymnasium for female students / teachers.
- Conducting annual Gathering and sports week where girl students participate in large numbers
Members of Women Development Cell:
|1||Dr. Modi Shabina Jameer||Chairman|
|2||Adv. Manisha Barge||Member|
|3||Mr. Pisal Anil Balkrishna||Member|
|4||Mrs. Shinde M.Y.||Member|
|5||Mrs. Ulmek Archana||Member|
|6||Dr. Shahin Shaikh||Member|
|7||Mr. Nimbalkar Vijaykumar Shankarrao||Member|
|8||Smt .Nikam Vidya Surykant||Member|
|10||Pranav Babar(TY Mech)||Member|
|11||Ganeshkar Arti Vitthal (SY Civil)||Member|
|12||Aryali Mane (TY CSE)||Member|
|13||Dr. Mrs. Mane Sunita V.||Member Secretary|