Career Development Cell
Career Development Cell (CDC) a competitive exam and career guidance center is started in our institute with the kind permission of Secretary, Rayat Shikshan Sanstha as per the reference letter no. No.10575, dated 11/07/2015 with the objectives stated as under,
1. To conduct GATE (M.Tech/ M.E. entrance) coaching
2. To conduct technical MPSC, UPSC coaching
3. To conduct MBA entrance coaching
4. To conduct software courses of various specialization/branches
5. Also, to counsel students about selecting their carrier.
The Career Development Cell (CDC) is the outcome of one day workshop held in D.G.College, Satara under the guidance of Dr. Anil Patil, Chairman, Rayat Shikshan Sanstha and Dr. Ganesh Thakur Secretary, Rayat Shikshan Sanstha. Also, in reference Ref. No.2742 dated: 26/12/2014 to the minutes of LMC meeting to start high end programs in institute on charge basis.Courses offered through this cell are conducted without disturbing the regular timetable and are proposed on charge basis.